If you have been reading about Eminence Organics skin-care products, then you probably already know that these products are all-natural with no harmful ingredients. That tells you that the owners of Eminence Organics always have their customer’s best interests at heart.
Eminence Organics is fully committed to being the most organic, skin-care company possible. They also look for authorized retailers that share their strong principles. Beauty Ritual is proud to be part of the Eminence Organics family.
What is the History of Eminence Organics?
Before diving more into who owns the Eminence Organic Skin Care line, it is important to understand a little about the history of this company.
Eminence Organics began in 1958. Since then, it has used sustainable farming practices to create organic, natural, biodynamic, skin-care and beauty products. Eminence Organics believes in providing the safest, skin-care products to all of their customers. Every product they create is free of the following:
- Animal by-products
- Sodium lauryl sulfates
- Propylene glycol
- Harmful fragrances and colorants
- Mineral oils
- Other dangerous chemicals
With each new product, Eminence Organics continues to use all-natural ingredients that heal and beautify the skin. Every one of their products is handmade. Each ingredient is kept in the most natural state possible.
Now that you know a bit of the background history regarding Eminence Organics, it is time to get to know more about the owners of Eminence Organics.
Who Are the Owners of Eminence Organics?
If you are looking to buy Eminence Organic Skin Care products, you might want to know more about who owns the company first.
The first thing you need to know is that the people who own the Eminence Organic Skin Care company are amazing. They promise to always offer high-quality, organic, natural, biodynamic, skin-care products. Their vision is what brought the Eminence Organics facial, Eminence Organics spa and other Eminence Organics products to where they are today.
Boldijarre Koronczay (President)
The President of Eminence Organics is Boldijarre Koronczay. He is an innovator and an icon in the skin-care and spa industry. Some of the things that you need to know about Boldijarre include the following:
- Winner of the 2019 NewBeauty’s innovator Award
- Youngest International Spa Association Visionary Award recipient
- Passion for industry education and organic wellness continue pushing the Eminence Organics Skin Care products to greater heights
- Bold and enthusiastic leader for the Eminence Organic Skin Care line
- Talent attracted famous clientele including Channing Tatum, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Lawrence, Katherine Heigl and more
- Personally trained more than ½ of a million spa professionals and estheticians in the last 2 decades
- Offers unique masterclass sessions
Boldijarre Koronczay has been leading the Eminence Organic Skin Care line for a long time and continues to do amazing things with this company. However, he doesn’t do it all alone.
Attila Koronczay (General Manager)
Attila Koronczay is the General Manager of the Eminence Organic Skin Care line. He grew up in Hungary. In 1996, he and his brother Boldijarre decided to move to Canada. With his engineering degree, Attila played a significant role in the Eminence Organics vision of committing to environmental protection and safety. He ensures that all of the Eminence Organics warehouses and offices follow Green policies and practices.
There are many other amazing things that you should know about Attila. Some of these things include the following:
- Helped Eminence Organics to become the 1st professional skin care product company in the world to be a Certified B Corporation (this means they became part of the movement globally to use business to help solve environmental and social problems)
- Passion to create a positive and lasting impact on this world drives him to be active in the Certified B Corporation community
- Actively involved in Eminence daily operations (travels for the company and participates in charitable events)
- Oversees the organic, natural and biodynamic aspects of the business
- Personally visits children at the Budapest Semmelweis Children’s Hospital for part of the Eminence Kids Foundation (serves them cold-pressed, organic juice and gives gifts)
- Participates in Ride to Conquer Cancer events
- Received Entrepreneur of the Year Award in 2011 for community contributions
As you can tell, Attila is just as impressive as his brother, when it comes to contributing to the success of Eminence Organics and just being a great human-being overall.
Now that you know more about the owners of Eminence Organics, there are a few other things that you should know about this amazing, skin-care company.
What is the Mission and Promise of Eminence Organics?
Eminence Organics is fully committed to being the most organic, skin-care company possible. They also look for authorized retailers that share their strong principles. Beauty Ritual is proud to be part of the Eminence Organics family. We stand behind the mission and promise of the Eminence Organics Skin Care line 100 percent.
The mission of Eminence Organics - “To enhance your wellness naturally through extraordinary products and extraordinary service.”
The promise of Eminence Organics - “Our promise is to deliver happiness and extraordinary service by providing the healthiest and most effective skin-care products. We are committed to protecting the future of our planet through our Green practices - We plant a tree for every product sold.”
Just by reading the mission and promise of Eminence Organics, you can see why this skin-care company is leading the spa and skin care industry. If you would like to be part of our journey and buy Eminence Organic Skin Care products, we would love to help you find the right products for your skin. Please contact us at Beauty Ritual.
What Awards Has Eminence Organics Received?
Now that you know more about the owners of Eminence, you can see why this skin-care company is so popular and reputable. With this being said, Eminence Organics has won many awards. Some of the Eminence Organics Skin Care awards include the following:
- Favorite Company for Product Education (Professional’s Choice Awards American Spa 2020)
- Favorite Skin Care Line (Professional’s Choice Awards American Spa 2020)
- Clean Beauty Winner for Best Skin Product (Allure Best of Beauty 2020)
- Clean Beauty Winner for best Body Product (Allure Best of Beauty 2019)
- Winner of Best Body Product (2019 Fall Beauty O-Wards)
- Winner of Best Facial Exfoliator (Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe 2020 Product Award)
- Winner of Best Peptide Face Product (Spa & Wellness Mexicaribe 2020 Product Award)
- Favorite Natural Line (Professional’s Choice Awards American Spa 2020)
- Winner of New Launch/Skin Care Category (Beauty Launchpad Readers’ Choice Award 2020)
- Winner of Favorite Organic Line (ASCP Skin Deep Readers’ Choice Awards 2020)
- Winner of Top Face Oil (Organic Spa Magazine 2020 Beauty Awards)
- Winner of Best Cleanser (2020 Earth Day Beauty Awards)
- Winner of Best Cellulite Cream (Social & Personal Best Beauty Buys Awards)
- Winner of Best Organic Brand (HISTYLE Best Beauty Buys 2020)
- Winner of the Best Eye Cream (The Beauty Shortlist Awards 2020)
This is just the shortlist of the many awards that Eminence Organics has received. It goes to show you all the hard work that the owners of Eminence Organics put into their skin-care products. They do everything in their power to ensure that all Eminence Organics products are safe, all-natural and beneficial for their customers.
What Charities Do the Owners of Eminence Organics Commit To?
In addition to all the great things that the Eminence Organic Skin Care company owners do for their customers, they do as much and more for charities. Some of the many charities that the owners of Eminence Organics are committed to include the following:
- Ronald McDonald House
- Vancouver Coastal Health
- Montreal General Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital
- LAC+USC Medical Center
- UCSF Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- NYU Langone Health
- Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Grandview Medical Center
- Providence Portland Hospital
- Local hospitals in the Netherlands and United Kingdom
The dedication and commitment that the Eminence Organics owners have to their customers and to these charities, is outstanding. This is just another great reason to choose to buy Eminence Organic Skin Care products from people who care about other people and the planet.
Boldijarre Koronczay (President) and Atilla Koronczay (General Manager), the owners of Eminence Organics, are amazing people. Not only do they run the most successful and safest, skin-care line in the world, but they help out people whenever possible. If you are looking for the right, skin-care products for your skin-care routine, Eminence Organics products are just what you need.